Sunday, December 03, 2006

Before the world blows up...

Well then. But gee, who knew that Florida had a better case than USC all this time? Oh, right, me. Anyway, I'd say it's about even between Michigan and Florida, except um hmm lemme find it.


From my week 12 recap:
#3 Florida 62, Western Carolina 0

In contrast, scheduling this game takes away any right Florida has to bitch if they don't leapfrog Michigan. I said the same thing about Auburn two years ago, and it's holds here. C'mon, at least schedule a MAC team. Or San Jose State. Or SOMEONE. God. Florida still has a better case than USC, though. Which OSU would YOU rather lose to, Ohio State or Oregon State? God.


I mean really. LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE WOULD'VE TAKEN THAT GAME! And it'd be just about as big a win as over Kentucky. But yeah, I personally believe you have any right to talk about your tough schedule, when you schedule Western Freakin' Carolina in that 12th game. At least Michigan scheduled Vanderbilt, one of the TOUGH TEAMS and BIG WINS that Florida has faced and beaten in the SEC.

But anyway. I'm probably being too hard on Florida. The major point of annoyance is: where was all this two days ago? Who mentioned Florida? Well, except me. These idiots don't want a rematch, and the fact that just NOW everyone's realizing Florida's really fucking good makes them that: idiots. The whole reason the BCS was created was because THE HUMAN POLLS ARE IDIOTS! Also, money. But anyway, just...Jesus.

THOUGH. I do have a solution. Get ready.

OHIO STATE

VERSUS

BOISE STATE

There. And this was likely a horrible post to read, but I just needed to vent.

No comments: