Saturday, October 27, 2007

Um. Holy shit.

UConn really beat South Florida. Also, I would just like to say that I love Deadspin very very much, and hi to everyone who's come over from there. My traffic October 1-26th: 58 hits. So far today, I've had 340. Wow. Things are kind of bare bones for the moment as I start my first job out of college, but there's previews, top 25s and recaps for pretty much every week both this season and last. Plus, check out my statistical study on overrated/underrated teams from last December, I intend on doing another one for this year. It's a very busy weekend for my pre-training stuff for said job, so my week 9 (God, it's week 9 already) recap may not be up until Monday or so. Then again, it could be up as soon as later tonight or early Sunday if I feel like getting it out of the way. Wow, what a banner day. BRING IT RUTGERS

No comments: