Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Week 10 Rundown: Thursday and Friday

THURSDAY
7:30 PM

#3 West Virginia (7-0) @ #12 Louisville (7-0)
As my rankings show, based on performance so far, I think WVU could kill Louisville. Brian Brohm's looked especially rusty, but one has to remember that he initially wasn't supposed to be back until this game. That, plus the game being at Louisville, make me think the Cardinals have a chance, but if the Louisville team that's showed up lately shows up here, hoo boy, won't be pretty.
My Pick: West Virginia
Confidence (out of 5): 2


FRIDAY
8:00 PM

Air Force (3-4) @ Army (3-6)
Air Force is better than that record, looking like one of the better teams in the Mountain West and only losing by 1 at Tennessee. Army's improved, but given where they were, that only means they're about as good as that 3-6 record. With two service schools, they're obviously going to play hard, but the Falcons are the better team.
My Pick: Air Force
Confidence: 2

No comments: